Monday, December 18, 2006

Another Birthday!!!

A little birthday song,
On your special day,
I won't take too very long,
Just send wishes your way!!!

Wish this lights a smile,
On your beautiful face,
Spreads joy for many-a-mile,
As through the day, you pace!!!

I know we lovingly call you SB,
But, please dont sleep through this,
I guess now I'd do well to flee,
Not long, will your aim, its mark, miss!!!

To send these wishes to you, dear
Jokes apart, was all I wanted to do,
Here's to a lovely and wonderful year,
And, happiness through and through!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Miss Iyer said...

Happy Birthday Remyaaaa! :)

10:57 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

hehe... I wonder whether she herself remembers the way her name was meant to be spelt!!! :-D

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ramya!!

{a}

2:40 PM  
Blogger Ramya said...

thanks a ton preeessssiiiii

I did not sleep thru this one...

Thanks Aravid..


:)
Ramya

4:44 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

Am glad you liked it!!!

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home