Sunday, December 03, 2006

Sketching All the Way!!!

From the wee hours of the morn,
All day long,
Hour after hour,
Tons of sketches were born!!!

Most of my Sunday, did I laze,
Little did I do else,
Than put my drawing skills to the test,
At the screen of iSketch, did I only gaze!!!

Got me hooked, good and strong,
A nice, little game is it,
For people who love words and sketches,
It will keep you interested, for oh so long!!!

Had lost touch with the game for a lil while,
Long ago, did I discover it,
Back to playing in full feldged force now,
On a boring day, it takes me many-a-mile!!!

When the other players sketch,
Guess the given word,
Then, draw the word handed to you,
Your skill and vocabulary, for both, must you fetch!!!

US or UK English; aplenty are the rooms
Take your pick of dialect,
Or choose a different language even,
If through them, your fluency, zoooooms!!!

Points if you guess, and points for drawing well,
To make others guess,
Must be your diligent and true strife,
For, at the end of a stipulated time, does ring a bell!!!

Oh! What a long poem, have I, to a rhyme, set,
Think it’s time to play now,
Time to garner a whole load of points,
You can meet me at http://www.isketch.net/!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

on the lazy sunday, there was a little matter of the lasagna that wasn't mentioned :-) i guess that deserves a separate entry!!

{a}

2:40 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

But, naturally! Lasagne comes tomorrow, most probably!!!

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home