Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Two Leaky Cauldrons!!!

For A, who's having a bad cold, and for G, who's down with Conjunctivitis.

A leaky nose, and a watery eye,
Drip-drip-drip, so very unabated!
One looks like a tap not closed for long,
And, one out of Monster Incorporated!!!





Grumpy and growly, surly and sour,
Nerves are all strained and all haywire?!?
Oops! Am I in big big trouble or what!?!
I'm sure you're dumping me in the nearest quagmire!!!

The cold gives a nice lilt to your voice,
And, the red eye makes you look so very cute,
I can completely read the twinkle in your eyes,
It tells me you're looking to put me on mute!!!

The horrendous cold, and the monstrous eye,
Will stay with you for a very tiny, lil while,
So, bide your time, and hold your nerves,
And, when you get better, I'll run a mile!!!

All jokes aside, just wanted to make you laugh,
Turn the knob on the tap and close that eye of a goon!
I can see you fuming; and the fire come out your mouths!
You really thought I'd say, "get well soon"?!? :-D

P.S. I'd better scoooooooot now!!!

Pics Courtesy: Google

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome again! - B

6:06 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks, Beets!!!

6:14 AM  
Blogger Miss Iyer said...

:-O. That.Is.Enough! Oh you just wait until I get my hands around your neck!

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Grumpy and growly, surly and sour,
Nerves are all strained and all haywire"

captures how i feel perfectly!!

{a}

5:58 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

Cool it, Ms. Iyer!!!

4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home