Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A Birthday Token...

For a very dear friend...

As another year comes to a close,
A new one rears its beautiful head,
May this year see you bloom, like a rose,
To happiness, may you be continually led!!!

With truckloads of love and many smiles,
I send you, this little birthday song,
May, in joy, you abound, for miles and miles,
And, may you happily live, forever long!!!

As I bring this birthday song to an end,
In it, my wishes for you, will forever brew,
May this token, every forlorn day, mend,
And, keep you happy, through and through!!!













Pic Courtesy: Google

4 Comments:

Blogger Miss Iyer said...

Happy Birthday Sandy! :)

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Sandy from me too!!

{a}

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Supernova!! The poem is lovely!!! I'm touched! :-)

Thank you for your wishes, Miss Iyer!!! Trust you are doing great and having lots of fun!

Thanks for your wishes {a}o!!! It was nice of you to call! And, I wish that your cold tires of you and leaves you soon!

8:35 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

You're always welcome! :-)

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home