Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The Triumvirate!!!

What do I have in common with Joey (of F.R.I.E.N.D.S fame) and good ol’ Garfield?!? Well, not that it accounts for them being two of my favourite characters, but, all three of us love lasagne!!! I have recently established that a nice dish of cheesy lasagne is my ultimate reason for pigging out, and completely shamelessly at that! My tummy always seems to have room left for lasagne, and doesn’t usually hesitate to crave for more after having been supposedly satiated with a full dish of the same, even a few minutes back!!!

On Sunday last, I ate so much lasagne that I almost felt like I was a nice box of cheese filled pasta myself!!! That's no wonder considering I had so much of it inside me! It was so divine, though! I usually buy it from this particular place called "Cake Walk", a nice little eatery that houses tons and tons of deliciously sinful cakes and pastries, in addition to the mouthwatering lasagnes and pastas that I've got so hooked on to! So much so that I can't wait to sink my teeth into another delectable dish of lasagne!

With dollops of cheese,
In every little bite,
With pasta that melts,
It tastes just right!!!

Diviningly delectable,
Lingeringly divine,
Yummily delightful,
The lasagne's all mine!!!

Arresting and so tasty,
Temptation at its core,
Cake Walk is my haven,
Aah! To have one more!!!

The Triumvirate and the Treat!!!

Pics (Garfield, Joey and Lasagne) Courtesy: Google

P.S. Forgive my primitive photo editing. I have no editing tools with me right now!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonder who'll win in a lasagne eating contest amongst the three of you....hmmm

{a}

7:13 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

most likely, me only!

7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Motti! - You know who

5:51 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

I'm not motti!!!! :-O

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home