Sunday, December 17, 2006

Happy Birthday, Nikhil!!!

From the time of your birth,
Till this very lovely day,
In your life, there's been mirth,
I hope even more comes your way!!!

Love, I ever wish you lots,
And, lots and lots of lasting luck,
Of joy, may there always be pots,
May happiness, your every breath suck!!!

You're the only, my nephew are you,
I still remember the day you were born,
You looked as fresh as drops of dew,
I looked at you, from dusk to morn!!!

At an alarming rate, have you so grown,
You were a little baby, just a while back,
Not that your naughtiness has left you 'lone,
Quite a punch, you still do often pack!!!

As I bring this poem to an end,
I wish you many many more beautiful years to come,
May joy you find, at life's every bend,
Wish from your only aunt, though, uncles there be some!!!

Nikhil

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a wish from this uncle too!!

{a}

2:17 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

Sure, uncle A!!!

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A wish from Beta too.. I still cant forget the day we went shopping for him hehe!

7:22 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Hehe..Sure, uncle Beta!!! Yeah, none of us will forget his belt shopping!!! :-)

7:28 AM  
Blogger Miss Iyer said...

Wishes from me tooo! :) But pls pls pls dont call me auntie! :-D

5:34 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

hehe... No escaping this one! An aunty you are, for sure! Or, do you prefer being called a granny?!? :-D

4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home