Friday, December 08, 2006

Pristine!!!

I'm not really in a mood to post today. Although, I do want to put on record that the weather today, is absolutely awesome and delightful! I think today is the coldest day of this year, up until now, at least. The sight outside my house this morning, was stunning, to say the very least! A thick mist covered the air, leaving little to be seen by the naked eye, not to mention the ethereal quality that the lake near my house, had taken on! It looked akin to an ice skating rink; the water couldn't be seen at all! It just looked as though a whole bank of clouds had descended on the surface of the lake in the stillness and darkness of the night and early morning hours! Also, the sun was barely visible; it just seemed to be a pale shadow of its former self, and looked smaller than the moon! Here's hoping this weather stays on!!!

A nice, cloudy mist,
Did this morning, behold,
Nothing could be seen,
For miles, it was told!

Hope this weather stays on,
It feels so very mine,
Delightful and enchanting,
Its form, so very pristine!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooohh...perfect weather for me too isnt it?? :-)

{a}

10:54 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

As if! You'd be covered in layers of clothes; I can bet on it!

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home