Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Dawn of a New Year!!!

Another year has made its exit, and a new one has just raised its sleepy head! I'm lagging way behind on my blog, especially considering that I have lots to write about!!! For now, though, a warm new year wish by way of one of my customary poems will have to suffice!!! More on the last week of last year in the span of a few days! :-)

As a new year rears its beautiful head,
I wish you all, much peace and love,
Through rosy paths, may your days be led,
And, your every wish heard, high up above!!!

Lay your woes to rest, with the year gone by,
And, start this year with renewed strength,
May every opportunity, at your doorstep, lie,
And, happiness find you, through the year's length!!!

Resolutions made, whether stuck to, or not,
What really counts is the willful enthusiasm,
Let your energy overflow like a brimming pot,
With absolutely no room for any kind of spasm!!!

With all to-do, every year starts with a big bang,
But, to keep it going, is what matters the most,
End not with a whimper; keep up the distinct tang,
Twelve months from now, of a good year, will ye boast!!!

With these wishes, I bring, my poem to a close,
May happiness and smiles hog every day of your year,
May friends greatly outnumber any and all your foes,
And, may sadness, never its unwelcome head, rear!!!


Pic Courtesy: Google

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy new year Supernova!!! :-D

{a}

9:12 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thank you, A!!! Wish you too a wonderful year ahead with me!!! :-D

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home