Friday, October 13, 2006

Leave Me Alone!!!

I hate these headaches that I get so often! They ruin my day! Throb-throb-throb they go, somewhere deep inside the recesses of my head! Feels like someone is hammering my head to a meaningless lump of pulp! "Leave me alone", I scream; to absolutely no avail! The headache always has its own agenda! It's akin to a parasite, refusing to let go of me till it has successfully sucked everything out of me, thoroughly sapping my energy for the day! :-( No number of consultations with doctors, no number of medications, have helped get rid of this menace! These headaches have been my companions from time immemorial, or so I feel! I mean, I remember having them right from the very age of reason! It's sinusitis, say some. No no, it's migraine attacks, opine others! Oh well, whatever they may be, methinks, they're here to stay!

Maybe, I should befriend them! Yes, that's what I'll do! I'll sweet-talk it; you know, flutter those eyelashes and charm my way into its heart! :-D Better still, I'll declare open war on it! You hammer me, I'll hammer you more!!! I can actually hear it smirking at its victory! There it is, giggling away to glory at my plight! You think it overheard us, the eavesdropping dolt!?! :-O

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have I ever told you how good you are at giving others headache too? - Beta

7:41 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

hehe..you've told me that at least a million times! :-D

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home