Sunday, October 08, 2006

!!!

The subject matter of this particular post of mine is exactly what its title conveys! Exclamation marks! I just adore them! I use them at every available opportunity, almost bordering on overkill!!! There I go again! Methinks, at school, they didn't teach me the importance of any other punctuation mark! Why do I use them so much? Oh, I actually managed to squeeze in a question mark! Not bad!!! Uh-oh, only to be followed by an umpteen number of exclamation points!!!! Help!!!!!!!

My goodness, look at the number I've already used in this post! :-O Unabashedly continuing to do so too! I guess I can't help it. It's like some sort of a disorder within me, perhaps?!? Oh, did you see that? An exclamation within two question marks! I must admit, they are one of my favourite kind! I use a lot of variations of these nestled punctuation marks, mostly exclamations and question marks. In one, I use two question marks as a cocoon, the exclamation mark being the cocooned one, not unlike the one I used earlier in this paragraph! Yet again, I use a question mark safely nestled between two exclamation marks! Lets see if I can give you an example. You actually think I can!?! :-D I use this when I am more excited than actually asking a question, and the former when I'm more questioning than excited! I wonder whether this tirade of mine makes even a wee bit of sense!!! Oh, I forgot to tell you the most important thing about my fetish for exclamation marks! I believe in safety in numbers, and I looooove putting two, nay, three of these together, whenever I can get away with it!!!
:-D

Okay, enough about my strange obsession, fetish, call what you may! I'll just believe that I'm a hyperactive person, waiting to unleash a truckload of exclamation marks on poor, unsuspecting souls!!! The poor period must be feeling so left out and neglected, nay?!?

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is dedicated to all the poor neglected souls
. , ; ? (all alone this time)
you shud maybe take out a copyright on the exclamation mark ...the post had me rolling in laughter i say

{a}

7:25 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

hehe... glad you found it amusing!

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good start :)

7:08 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks, B!

7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a great start!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abi

9:10 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks, abs!!!

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Plex,
Where is the pic of RANGA temple.

??

12:27 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

hehe..I'll dedicate an entire post to it!!! Sign your name, Renga...else, I won't know who it is!!!

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that Ranga Temple was my idea btw!!

{a}

3:50 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

Yeah, it was, {a}!!! No one's denying that! You're the one who made G3 and me pose for that picture!

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home