Sunday, October 08, 2006

Do I really exist?

Have you ever felt that this life that you're living, all the things that are happening to you, is all one BIG dream??? That, one day you'll wake up and realize you've been asleep all the while? A la' Sleeping Beauty! :-D Or maybe, you're just a character in someone else's dream/nightmare! Man, do i really, truly, exist?!? :-/

Seriously, it's a feeling I get pretty often! I can see many of you smirking and making a mental note to send me to the nearest mental asylum! Although I'm hoping a teeny weeny number among you will be able to relate to this feeling!

What is funny is that I get this feeling not only when things are not going well, or when things are all going well! I feel it in spurts, with no discrimination between the good and bad events in my life! One good thing that comes out of this feeling of alienation is that I tend to be pretty objective during such moments. Alienation! Yes, that's what it is! It's a feeling of alienation, of being separate from my own life! I feel like I'm standing outside the periphery of my life and judging/misjudging whatever is taking place. Not that I come up with any brainwaves or extraordinary solutions by doing so!!!

Well, I guess this feeling is here to stay! Not that I'm particularly perturbed by it! It will just do good to be pinched once in a while to be woken up to the reality that this life that I'm living, is actually real, and not a long drawn dream!!! Or, is it? :-)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

trust me...u exist...i know for sure ;-)

{a}

7:21 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

:-) Okay, I take your word for it!!!

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah u do....or i else..i dont

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u've left out the ranga temple pic...the inspiration to write this in the first place :-)

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops...message in wrong post!!
{a}

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home