Friday, October 06, 2006

Finally!

I've been wanting to do this for so so long now!!! To begin penning down my thoughts, if not for anything else, just for the sheer joy of being able to read it a year or two years later; what the heck, maybe 10, 20 years later, and see how my thoughts have been moulded with the passage of time! Why I didn't get down to doing it up until this moment, I don't know! Maybe, it was just sheer laziness on my part! But, deep down, I think I know what the real reason is. I've always wanted to travel, to see every inch, every nook and corner of this world, and maybe beyond! :-) I guess, at the back of my mind, I always thought I'd start blogging then. Regaling people with the memoirs of my travels!!! I don't think much has changed on that front! Except, of course, that I finally decided that there is no better time to start writing than now! I've dilly-dallied long enough!

Well, there it is, my very first post! At least, as far as the world of blogging goes!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes..finally!!! i'm sure i'm going to have long hours of fun reading your posts...yes hours...because i want u to write that much...and knowing how well u write...i can bravely announce that the blog world is definitely better off from this very moment!!

{a}

4:58 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks a ton! I'll hopefully live up to your expectations!

6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good molu...keep bloggin..

12:06 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks!!!

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home