Monday, April 20, 2009

Yours Randomly...

Having been tagged to reveal 25 random facts about myself, here's some randomness!
1. I am a stickler for punctuality. I hate being kept waiting because of someone being late; I equally hate being late myself.
2. I’m a staunch Calcuttan. I love Calcutta to death. Nope, can’t hear a word against it. I’m impractical, illogical and completely unreasonable when it comes to anyone hurling the least invective at my city or its offshoots (Kolkata Knight Riders being a case in point).
3. I used to draw and paint an awful lot; don’t do even a tenth as much now. I have to, have to, and just have to get back to it in full flow again.
4. Books are my life blood.
5. I’m impatient about most things, and if I have to wait for something, it consumes my whole being.
6. I love dancing. I hope to learn many different forms of it.
7. I’m easily bored. I have a need to be continuously doing something.
8. I hope to visit all the places in this world, including the far-flung, dangerous, eeriest, hottest, coldest ones.
9. The number of people I genuinely like is quite small.
10. In Europe, everyone seems to love the sun. I don’t! I don’t like sitting in the sun! I’ll sit outside, but give me the chair in the shade please!
11. I never want to lose touch with any of my good friends. Some are very dear to me. I’m good at keeping in touch *knock on wood*!
12. I love backpacks in red and orange.
13. I don’t drink tea/coffee. I rarely ever drink them. Maybe, once a year or so.
14. I like doing many things at the same time (not necessarily at the very same moment). It gives me a sense of accomplishment.
15. I hope to write a bestseller some day. I love writing; I just need to garner the patience I need for it!
16. I am very loud. Whispering is almost alien to me.
17. I regret not having learnt a musical instrument yet. I will learn the piano; I will, I will, I will. Throw in a guitar too.
18. I’m very nearly a feminist (in the original, unadulterated sense of the word).
19. Many of my instincts have come true. I feel psychic and clairvoyant quite often.
20. I miss Indo-Chinese food; way more than I expected to!
21. I like long flights, but hate long bus journeys.
22. I need a dog, to call my own.
23. I would have loved to be a twin. I’ll settle for having twins.
24. I don’t like my full first name. I prefer the shortened version. I love most modified versions of it, which my friends use.
25. I don’t want to live too long. I’d like a full life, rather than a long one.

Thanks for the tag, Ani. I had fun doing it.

All you lovely people reading this, please do take up this tag if it interests you.

2 Comments:

Blogger AquaM said...

Great, then I atleast have sumone to take me around Gernmany if I save up some flight money!
:D

8:33 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

Absolutely! :-)

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home