Monday, April 14, 2008

Of Celebrations and Closures...

The anniversary passed in a swirl of cheese, sinful chocolate desserts, gifts and not to forget, the all important final checkup (of my arm) with the doctor. Yes, the holes left by my ex-armour are nicely filling up again, and like Rachel exclaims in an episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S,

...and that, my friend, is what they call closure!

One thing stood out in all the above mêlée. Thanks A, for the resplendent beauty below:

P.S. Now all I have to do is wait a few days for my b'day to make its appearance! :-)

11 Comments:

Blogger Brecht said...

Wow, sparkling little thing u got there P!! = ) U r so lucky heheheh. Am sure u deserved it, take a picture with u wearing it ok ; ) Hugs for a great working week.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Idah's Family Bluez said...

oh wow!!!
P!!
what is it?
is it ear-rings?
Pendant?

I cant tell.. am bad at this.. but its beautiful!
:D

8:09 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks, Mush! Yeah, it's lovely, isn't it!?! :-) You have a wonderful week too! *hugs*

5:06 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Hehe... It's a pendant, Idah... Not to worry, I'm not very good with such things either, but she's a beauty, isn't she?!? :-)

5:25 AM  
Blogger Miss Iyer said...

eheh. good good. That's a beautiful piece of jewelery btw :) I told you didn't i? But like I said earlier, I want to see a pic of you wearing it!!!

11:05 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

Yes, you did. Yup, will take one soon and send it across... :-)

5:48 AM  
Blogger dharmabum said...

why do women like jewels so much? :)

10:44 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Why do men generalize so much?

10:45 AM  
Blogger Shankari said...

she is a BEAUT!

may the wearer have much good coming from her, many more celebrations and happy closures :)

7:48 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks a ton, Shankari! :-)

10:26 AM  
Blogger dharmabum said...

ok, that was a generalization indeed, but a fair one, don't u think?

and i wonder if generalization is restricted to the men folk alone!

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home