Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Images of Singapore

Well, this was what I was writing about before I went to de-metal myself! The Merlion and the quay et al were really nice, but what I liked the most was the Fountain of Wealth! People follow a little ritual when they visit this fountain, which is to hold their palms out to the water gushing out of the centre, and then walk around it thrice, making a silent wish all the while. It's believed that the wish so made, will definitely come true. Needless to say, I made a wish of my own. Such a pleasing and serene experience; I'll do it every time I'm there!

6 Comments:

Blogger Miss Iyer said...

And the next time you go there, wish for me too :D

6:34 AM  
Blogger Brecht said...

i am yearning for home just by looking at those photos = ( argh!!! but glad u did that and made a wish, hope it will come true!

G3, u should see spore personally = )

Ok, hugs for now, am off to get some homework done and off to Dutch class i go! and into the damn storm!! i think we r gonna hv a white easter this year = ( so no egg hunts outside for Nora, only indoors, Happy easter Prasi & A!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Idah's Family Bluez said...

Singapore!!!!! i miss home!!!!
i did went and make a wish.. hehehe, and got myself a little bit wet, which was the whole idea.. but, its fun, isnt it?

home is always home, doesnt it? even if its a flat with 6 family members and screaming for the bathroom...heheheh, its still home, ain't it?

7:14 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

Better still, visit the place yourself, Trilooo! :-)

11:16 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

It's a beautiful city, Mush! :-)

Thanks a ton! Wish you guys a very happy Easter! :-)

11:17 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Yes, getting a lil wet is part of the whole fun, Idah!
Hehe... Yes, fighting for the bathroom is a part and parcel of home life! :-)

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home