Friday, March 07, 2008

No Method To My Madness

I didn't think I'd be able to type this fast with just one hand! Impressive, if I may say so myself! :-D Yeah, sitting idle is making me a lil vain! :-/
Catching a cold, and only one measly hand to wipe my snotty nose, is no fun!
Not being at work is driving me insane!
It's weird how we can get accustomed to even continuous pain! Human beings are really something, eh?!?
Okay, my negativity really doesn't deserve so much space here!
Life is one big countdown; make that two! Lovely things to look forward to, though; dreams coming true! Okay, three! No more, I promise, I think! :-/
What a muddled array of thoughts!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muchness of March madness to you!

Hope the arm is better soon and you are back in the land of the two-armed. :)

3:09 PM  
Blogger Brecht said...

hi prasie babes, hang in there, the worse will be over soon! big hugs girl! take care and keep us posted on your sanity level hehehehehhehe

5:47 PM  
Blogger david mcmahon said...

G'day from Melbourne - I'm so glad you enjoyed your first visit to my blog.

And since you asked about my `pilgrimage' to the Anne Frank house in Amsterdam - you can read all about it at:

http://david-mcmahon.blogspot.com/2007/03/anne-frankly.html

Do let me know what you think.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Idah's Family Bluez said...

heheheh.. P, you sure did a lot of thinking at home... get back to work soon! hugs from me! :D

12:29 PM  
Blogger Brecht said...

dear prasi, how hv U been dearie? u r feeling any better or back at work?? do tell. we r finally home again with Nora! hugs for a gd weekend ok! Regards to your precious A too ; )

9:30 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks a ton, everyone! Yes, I'm back at work now. The arm is much better; the cast is off (a huge relief!). I just need to have the crepe bandage and sling on (while moving about) for a few weeks more. The worst is over. :-)

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home