Thursday, February 07, 2008

Sunway Lagoon















Sunway Lagoon is this amusement park that we went to, in Malaysia. It is mainly a water theme park, and I was so busy playing in the water that was all around us that I forgot to click too many pictures! Not that I could've taken my precious camera into the area at all, what with fountains springing up at every step and buckets of water raining down on us with every move!!!

The adjoining resort that we stayed at also played host to Sunway Pyramid, a massive shopping mall, with an ice skating rink being the icing on the cake! I'll let the pictures do the talking now! Well, not that once I started scouring the shops, I took too many pictures here either! :-D










6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautifully captured shots!

6:03 PM  
Blogger Brecht said...

i went there twice and that was enough, i am abit scared to take the water slides, but i tried and survived = ) I loved the other rides too, dry ones or otherwise ; ) Malaysia is truly one big country with so many places to explore and see, i miss it so much, as its the only country us Singaporeans can drive up too. My father was from Penang Pressie, many south indian there, thus my 'strong' connections with Malaysia, hv relatives still there, also in KL and Malacca. I am so glad u had the priviledge to explore 'my' part of the world. I cant wait to return the gesture ; )

On a totally different note, in my quest to find friends, i've finally made friends with my regular bus stop girl, we exchange smiles for months and she even went to the same school as me (taking evening Dutch lessons), her name is Anju and she is from Bangalore = ) I proudly said i hv friends there too heheheheh Anju is a PhD student and she'll be here for another 2 years.

Ok, got to go, blabbered on way too long, sorry! Hugs for now xxx

7:17 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks, kalyan! Thanks for stopping by too!

9:08 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Yeah, Mush, Malaysia is truly hugeee! Genting and Sunway Lagoon were truly awesome! I'm glad too that I got a chance to see your part of the world, and I wait for you to see mine! :-)

Oh great! So you finally made a friend! Bangalore, eh!?! Nice nice! Hi to Anju from Bangalore! :-)

I loooooooove long comments, Mush; worry not! *warm hugs*

9:11 AM  
Blogger Idah's Family Bluez said...

wow.. P, awesome pictures... and the last time i was at Sunway Lagoon was ages ago and now its changed!!! so much..

am glad you enjoyed all these places..

1:38 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks, Idah! Yeah, I'm sure it must have changed a hell of a lot, over the years!

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home