Friday, February 08, 2008

A No(i)sy Affair!!!

Did I forget to mention that Himesh Reshammiya and his damn nose followed us all the way to Safari World, Bangkok?!? Yes, he sure did! Gauging that a truckload of Indians had deigned that very day to descend upon the world of animals, the organizers of a certain show decided to play a patriotic Hindi film song, followed by a popular song in the now horrendously famous nasal twang! What followed had to be seen to be believed! While there were scattered cheers and enthusiastic clapping during the patriotic song, the second one had most of my compatriots in the crowd up on their feet, swaying and stomping there way to mucousy glory!
P.S. Not that I don't like the man's compositions; I just wish he wouldn't sing the songs himself!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Miss Iyer said...

That sucks! Remember how I used to switch channels as soon as his songs used to show up on TV and how you used to laugh at it! Argh! I hated his voice!

6:06 AM  
Blogger {a} said...

Huzoooooooorrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!! tera tera tera suroooooooooooorrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

He's nosy but the kids and Madhuri Dixit love him!!! and all the DJs too!!!

5:35 PM  
Blogger Idah's Family Bluez said...

you should ask him excitedly, "excuse me, are you related to M.Rafi?" and if he replies, "Why, No,..." and with a straight face reply, "Then shut up, you P**CK!!"

i dont know, maybe it will work, maybe it wont or i might you into trouble, but then again, dont listen to me too much okie.. :D

10:32 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

hehe... Yeah, Trills... He's still as squeaky!

4:09 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Yeah, unfortunately, that's true, A! :-/

4:30 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

hehehe... Rafi will turn in his grave if we even insinuate such a thing, Idah! :-)

4:34 AM  
Blogger Miss Iyer said...

@IDAH,

LOOOOOOOOOOOL. You come up with the funniest things. And SuperN, I seriously think you should try that the next time :P I surely am gonna. :D

12:23 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

Idah's witticisms sure are one of a kind, aren't they!?! :-D

4:10 AM  
Blogger Idah's Family Bluez said...

i know, you know my mum would beat me up if i even use THE MAN's name for anything bad..

hehehe.. okie, thanks guys, too many things are serious around us, its nice to laugh when we can isnt it..

i want to go to india one day!!

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home