Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Homecoming...


An eternity; that’s what it feels like! An eternity since I last let my life out in the blog world. Well, the part of it that I choose to let out, that is!

Life has really been a rollercoaster these last few months. After much turmoil and upheaval, I feel okay enough now to get back to documenting it again, for future reference. Don’t get me wrong; not all has been bad. Along with some terrible times, along came some good times too.

After a horrible stint (5 weeks) in the hospital and some troubling times thereafter, I found out just how much I enjoyed teaching. Being an English teacher has really widened my horizon like never before. Apart from getting to know so many different people and being appreciated by quite a few for my teaching skills, I feel quite pleased. More so because I’d always, as far back as I can remember, wanted to teach and have my own little roost to rule, like a fellow teacher once put it!

Having landed a full time job at a gaming company (yeah, baby!), I now teach purely for the pleasure of it, whenever time permits. My students seem to like me and that’s more than I can ask for.

Germany is a beautiful place. Quite alien to me to begin with; but slowly, the streets, the buildings, the people, don’t seem that strange anymore. I recognize and understand the place and the people now, even though I may not ever relate to it.

A wee bit of traveling has been done and more is on the cards. Imminently, may I add! Pictures are due, and will be posted soon.

Right now, I feel like I’ve regained a lost baby! It feels exhilarating to have words at my disposal once again. It feels invigorating to have breathed life into my progeny once again. Supernova is back!

P.S. I’m here to stay!

8 Comments:

Blogger Brecht said...

Hurrah!! Hurrah!! I so look forward to more entries and pictures! Good luck with all your career path in Germany P! Hope life will be kinder to you after all that challenging period u went through! Always know if u need someone to talk to or just listen, i am here ok... I am an email away... or a skype away. Hugs, take care and welcome back! We have missed you tremendously!

4:36 PM  
Blogger ani_aset said...

welcome back prasi :)

5:14 PM  
Blogger Idah's Family Bluez said...

heheheh.. okie, you are back!!
and thank you for writing.. :D

i will wait for the pics and stories.. and i hope you are fully recovered!!!
and yes, its great to teach isn't it?

am doing it part-time in Matane, the good part about teaching here and maybe Germany, is that they are so eager to learn English.. for French and German would be their preferred or spoken language their whole life!!

Till then, enjoy P!!!!
Take care and and we chat again!

hugs!!!

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!

Good to have you back :)

7:49 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks so much, Mush. You're a sweetheart. I'll send you an email soon. When are you gonna come visit me?

11:46 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks, ani...

11:46 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Absolutely, Idah... Teaching is so much fun. You're right about them being so eager to learn!
Write about your teaching experiences, please; would love to hear them!

11:47 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks, Shankari di... Der aayi main, par durust aayi!

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home