Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ich bin Glücklich!!!

I really don't have great reasons for not having posted for so long! I have been busy doing lots of varied stuff, but really nothing to keep me away from blogging for so many days at a stretch! I've just been procrastinating, I guess! Anyway, so the things I've been busy with have been exciting and fun, to say the least. I've just completed my A1 level international examinations in Deutsch (yes, the German language!) and have also signed up for some basic dance classes in Salsa, Jive and Cha-cha-cha, which I must say have been truckloads of fun!
The German classes at Max Mueller have allowed me to meet so many wonderful, lovely people, some of whom have become my good friends. Now if that's not a good outcome, what is!?!
Oh, did I forget to mention that I got 85% in those exams? Ich bin glücklich!

6 Comments:

Blogger Idah's Family Bluez said...

heheheh.. i am happy for you too P!!!
and congrats on the test results...
i know u will do well...

i have yet to go for my french classes here, just learning it on my own and picking up as i go along.. its much easier if we live in a big city... heheh

take care and enjoy your weekend!!!
:D

3:26 PM  
Blogger Brecht said...

CONGRATS PRASI babe!!! thats impressive level 1 results!!, u will go on to do well with the rest of your levels i think! Is A taking it along with u too? Enjoy all your classes ok. Miss your blog entries ; )

11:39 AM  
Blogger dharmabum said...

i went for french classes and enjoyed the classes and the people most of all...dance - well, certainly not my cup of tea. and certainly not salsa :)

6:57 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks a ton, Idah... Well, Lars knows French too, doesn't he? Just pester him to teach you! :-D

8:14 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks much, Mush. No, he isn't; he has no time these days, he's busy all the time!!! Yes, I hope to continue doing well in the rest of the levels too.

I also hope to post more frequently now! :-)

8:15 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Yes, meeting people at such classes is always good fun. As for dance, I always find it amazingly great! :-)

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home