Thursday, April 16, 2009

Picture Time...!

..of the sights in and around Frankfurt.
Considering how behind I am on my blogging, here are the pictures I missed putting up... quite a few of them, may I add! You had better sit back and relax! Here's presenting autumn, winter and Christmas; all in a jumble!

:-D








Kino = Movie Theatre








Boat ride on the Rhine
















Frankfurt Christmas Market
















Hauptbahnhof (Central Railway Station) during Christmas







Christmas Tree - The lighting of it was a big event...






2 angels; one in disguise :-)












Scenes from the Christmas Market












Carousel at the Christmas Market
























Ebbelwei (Apple wine) Express









European Union

















Hauptbahnhof









Hauptbahnhof








Stock Exchange








Alte Oper







Dom Römer






























































































Strassenbahn (Tram)



































Airport








Another Strassenbahn








Shopping street decked up for Christmas


























Winter, in all its glory!















Autumn; I told ya they're all jumbled up!












4 Comments:

Blogger ani_aset said...

lovely snaps..i loved the last shot of track with sun in background

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics and I had a LOT of fun trying to match the captions to the pictures ;)


Looking forward to more.

4:18 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks, ani.

10:24 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Hehe... Thanks, Shankari di

Oops! Are the captions that difficult to match? I ran out of time and patience trying to neatly arrange them, so I left it once they at least matched to the pic they're meant to... Looks like my browser deceived me!

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home