Monday, January 29, 2007

To Sum It All Up...!!!

Had a nice, packed weekend this time around!

  1. Watched 2 movies!
  2. Ate an awful lot! Pizzas, lasagnes, burgers, chocolates, a delicious brownie fudge ice cream; I had them all and more!
  3. Laughed myself silly after a long long time!
  4. Didn't study (for my next exam) at all! :-D
  5. Played (er, watched) a wee bit of Mario.
  6. Got photographed a couple times.
  7. Got the waiter at Hot Wok to give me the decorative piece of carrot (shaped like a rose) that was used as part of the garnish!
  8. Finally got new pairs of socks. (They were long overdue!)
  9. Cleaned up a lot of clutter.
  10. Most importantly, watched 2 murders and didn't watch 1!!! :-/
More on all, later! I'm still under the weekend hangover...

Pic Courtesy: Google

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

probably our last really packed weekend!!! good right??

{a}

2:14 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

Sounds like a fun time! And darn it, your number two made me really hungry!

Cxx

7:57 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks, rajdeep!

3:59 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Noooo, I like the packed weekends!!!

3:59 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Go grab a brownie, claire! :-)

Yup, it sure was a fun time!

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home