Thursday, January 25, 2007

Wait Till I Get on the Show!

Shahrukh Khan has been hosting the new KBC (Kaun Banega Crorepati - based on the popular UK show, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?) series for the past three days, and I'm loving every minute of it! He, in his inimitable style, nicely intersperses the show with his brand of humour. What is endearing (for me, at least!) is how he tries to speak in the language of the state that the contestant comes from! As a result, Mr. Computer also seems destined to change the region he belongs to, from time to time! So, if it becomes Compaq da when the contestant is a Bengali and Computer garu when on the hot seat is an Andhraite, it doesn't take long to become Computer Chowdhury when faced with a Hariyanavi, or Janaab Computer Sahib when the contestant is from Secunderabad, the twin city of Hyderabad!

All in all, I love the show, and Shahrukh is as cute as ever! I'm sure many of my friends will have an earful to say about this statement of mine!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Big B said...

I'm sorry I have to do this..but I have never seen any actor in bollywood who can overact like him. In other words, onscreen he is more fake than fake will ever be!

10:20 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap, big b!!!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Ash said...

I dont watch KBC but i prefer SRK over Amitabh.

2:14 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

:-) Watch the show too!

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After Don, now KBC, it's
SRK 2 Big B (as in amitabh) 0

{a}

2:37 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

:-)

3:00 AM  
Blogger dharmabum said...

me isn't an srk fan either.

he not only overacts, he is also very very stereotypic. and thus, predictable.

don't curse me. *grin*

6:13 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Well, I hear enough of it from my friends... I've kind of become immune to it now...so don't worry, I won't curse you! :-D

6:15 AM  
Blogger Miss Iyer said...

I comptly agree with big b ;). I can't understand how people can even stand Mr. Hairless SRK. And to watch him every week? Are u kidding me?

Thank God, I'm blessed. I don't got none of that shit on MY TV :-D

8:19 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Well, nothing will ever change my mind about him, miss iyer!

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home