Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Almost Done!

With fifty days left to go,
We've come a long way,
I need fear no more so,
En route, is surely the day!

Having stood the test of time,
Our love can only even grow,
Like a poem and its faithful rhyme,
And, the caw that so makes the crow!

Of staying away, I've had my fill,
And, I truly hope, so have you,
Sitting on my lonely window sill,
Spend do I, the remaining few!

As time ticks by, it uplifts my mood,
Never again, will you be gone,
If music, of life, be the real food,
You are, too, of my every morn!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Nice poetry. Did you write this? I love it.

7:08 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks! Yes, I wrote it. :-) I love writing poems...

7:13 AM  
Blogger Miss Iyer said...

:)

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

50 will fly away :-D

{a}

4:05 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

It better!

4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home