Monday, July 13, 2009

Meme Time

Ani tagged me to list down 10 things I dreamt of accomplishing (in life) during my tweenage years. Here goes:

1. Travelling the world; every corner of it
2. Becoming a medical doctor/actor/air hostess
3. Being the proud owner of the biggest ever library in the world
4. Never running out of potatoes (dishes made using potatoes as at least one of the main ingredients)!
5. Holding my own exhibitions (sketches, paintings and the like)
6. Learning to play the piano and guitar
7. Eating Phuchkas at least once a week!
8. Mastering most dance forms

9. Writing a book (or ten)! :-D
10. Keeping in touch with all my friends (always)

Thanks for getting me to do this, Ani...

I don't want to forcibly tag anyone! Please do take it up if you'd like to do it; I'd love reading your lists too! :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger ani_aset said...

2.Aila super airhostess :D,my my what a good doc you will make da
3.Why not join library instead, much cheaper, NO? :D
4. You got a thumbs up there.In my world there can't be any veggies without potatoes
5.aaah we just spoke about paintings and sketches yesterday :D
6.Hey da buy a guitar, thats the first hurdle in learning. As for piano, lovely instrument, learn soon :)
7.Chatori :D
8.aah well i share that too. I just added B-boying to my list of dances to learn
9.Wow waiting :D
10.*God Bless You* :)

7:29 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

Kaafi kuch milta julta hai, nai?! :-)

10:56 AM  
Blogger ani_aset said...

hehe yeapp :)

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home