Monday, June 15, 2009

Lost and Found

Almost lost you today, didn’t I?!?
What was I thinking, I wonder aloud!
It would never ever have been the same,
Without you, my sky is but a grey cloud!

Intact in your safe cocoon, ensconced,
In happy times and sad, to thee, I bow!
My faithful companion, you always are,
A storehouse of memories, ever and now!

As the vagaries of my mind ran amok,
Extricated you out your unusual home,
Heavy steps, heavier eyes, heaviest mind,
All led you, from my hands, to roam…

Frantic searches, pitiful, scared moments,
They sure did seem to last a lifetime long!
When, rolling back to me, you happily came,
I could’ve sworn you sang a little song!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A beautiful thought da,...liked reading this one

1:16 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks, Ani :-)

3:19 PM  
Blogger Brecht said...

hey ya P, good one! i liked it too! hope u r well ; )

3:25 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks, Mush...

Yup, I'm well. Paris did me good! :-)

3:54 PM  
Blogger Sri said...

Cute one :) this is life enjoying every small happenings - way 2 go prasi!

4:41 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks, Sri! Losing it for a bit gave me quite a shock actually! :-)

5:03 PM  
Blogger Idah's Family Bluez said...

i like this..

blogpost should have one of those like button as facebook.. we can just click it and there.. done!
hahahah

yes.. the lazy me talking here...

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home