Monday, June 29, 2009

Role Reversal

Busy weekends,
Make the weeks seem like a break!
Irony, isn't it!?!

So, I apparently still like haikus!

Weekends in recent life in Frankfurt are becoming increasingly busy! No, I'm not complaining; I quite like it this way. We've hosted lunches/dinners, watched movies, eaten out enough times to boost the economy (!), danced, sung, played, partied, drunk and had tremendous fun doing it all.
The weekend gone by had these and more. Not to mention some regurgitation thrown in. No, not on my part. Ugh.
It had to happen sometime!
Did I mention it quite increased the fun!?!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been enjoying your posts!

6:53 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks, Shankari di...

2:17 PM  
Blogger ani_aset said...

what is haiku? no the link does not help..i'm not reading wiki..why so much mention of haiku....its beyond me...me as a reader demands explanation
:D

9:40 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

Haiku - a form of Japanese poetry, consisting of 17 moras (a unit of sound), in three metrical phrases of 5, 7, and 5 moras respectively.

Source: Wikipedia

:-)

2:33 PM  
Blogger Sri said...

Any day wld prefer a happening and busy wk ends rather than a busy working day! Isnt it?:)

6:02 PM  
Blogger ani_aset said...

huh :(

8:52 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

Absolutely, Sri! :-)

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home