Monday, October 22, 2007

Hello!

My my! It has been a while since my last blog post! Apart from the fact that I've been downright lazy and procrastinating, the increased workload also did its bit to keep me from emerging out of my self-induced writer's block!
Other than being busy with work and our travel plans for the end of the year, I haven't been doing much. The weekend that went by, though, was an awfully good one! A brought a common friend over and we three had the time of our lives! We managed to cram in 2 movies, a super charged NFS game and a healthy, fun bout of dumb charades, into the 2 days! I must say it was the best game of dumb charades I've ever played! Thanks, friend; you know who you are!
I also suddenly remembered that I am yet to post pictures of our new place of abode. I will do that this week. I haven't been following blogs all that regularly too; I need to catch up on them all! I've been reading a lot, though; the current being one of the few Agatha Christie's I haven't read even once! Quite a find, that!
Hopefully, my silent phase is over for a long while and I'll be blogging as often as I was a fortnight back!

6 Comments:

Blogger Aditi said...

Looking forward to it
=)

10:34 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

For sure, before the week is over, Aditi! :-)

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Char + Yeli = Chameli!!!

{a}

9:57 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Hehe... and I am Juliet! :-D

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure the "friend" of yours must be one amazing guy! ;)

-J

5:35 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Absolutely, J! Do you want me to be more elaborate? :-)

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home