Monday, September 10, 2007

Yay!

So, we've moved! Yay, I'm happy! Somehow, the new place seems to exude more cheer, joy and warmth! Maybe it's just me, but I like the new place a whole lot better than the old one. Almost all the things have been unpacked, except a couple bags (but naturally, holding my clothes), for the contents of which, I need to conjure up some space first! *grin*

Of course, the normal travails of moving to a new place have already set in. The telephone and Internet are still awaiting connection, a talk with my parents (who came down to help with the shifting, et al) today has left me with a suspicion that the washing machine has decided to unceremoniously conk off at this very opportune time, as also some other scattered knick knacks need to be set straight. Oh well! All in good time! For now, it's just "yay, the moving part has been successfully accomplished!"

10 Comments:

Blogger Aditi said...

yay!!
i know how horrible moving is.. so congratulations i bet u are relieved

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good.

Can't help saying this -- Everything happens for a reason :-)

T

5:47 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Yay, it is!!! Yup, really really relieved! Thanks, aditi! :-)

6:09 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

I think it too, T! :-)

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! Hurrah!!! okie, these are words you say after... the before moving would be .. "damn it, why did we keep all these things in the first place, i swear, when we move.......... " damn it, i am sweating and tired!!!... somebody move that boxes out of my way!!! where is that freaking tape?????.. are you sure these are all the frends we have, or did some died???!!!

okie, maybe more like my kind of moving, really.

9:17 AM  
Blogger Brecht said...

well well supern & A, congrats on getting that big part of the big move done! thus good luck with all the little knick knacks left! = )

1:30 PM  
Blogger Lemon Blossom said...

I was just thinking about you and wondering how your move went. I'm glad most things have gone well and I hope that the washer continues to work.

I'm so jealous that you are almost done. I guess having two kids will slow the process down and create a few more boxes of stuff to unpack. Yippee?

11:23 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

Hehe... That's how it is before moving for most people, I guess, Idah! :-)

5:57 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks a ton, Mush! :-)

5:58 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Awww... I hope you finish unpacking soon, LB... We too have a couple boxes left to unpack, but I know how much more tougher it must be for you with two kids also clamouring to be looked after... *hugs*

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home