Friday, August 10, 2007

Nomads on the Move Again!

So, we're moving again. Yeah, ridiculous, isn't it?!? Our current house owner (we have an apartment on rent) suddenly decided last week that he'd like to move in to the house that he's rented out to us. All it took for him was one phone call to A and some disagreeable conversations with me (I'm not too good with the patience and being civil under all circumstances, et al!). I mean, come on, we'd just moved in some 3 months back! Is it really fair to make us go on a house hunting spree so soon!?! Anyway, as an afterthought, he did mention that we could move into the downstairs place if we wanted. Although that would have been simpler and easier, we were not too happy with the state of that apartment. We dilly dallied a lot between keeping it as the last option and just moving in there for a little while. Thankfully, as luck would have it, before we committed to moving in to that dingy place (:-D as I can now safely call it!), we chanced upon an even better apartment in our vicinity! I, for one, am quite thrilled to bits for stumbling upon it! It's a much nicer, prettier place. Also, adding on to the charm is that it is going to cost us lesser than what we are paying now!

So, we're moving again!!! Ain't so ridiculous now, is it!?! :-D

We move in to the new place early next month and you guys get to see more pictures! Pictures of two pretty houses in the span of four months! I think it's quite a nice deal! :-)

20 Comments:

Blogger Brecht said...

good luck with all that packing again SuperN & A - sorry to hear your landlord is such a pain - gggrrr! Well but i am glad u got something even more nicer and cheaper at that too! good on ya folks = ) Hv a great weekend, am off to pick up little Nora from school! Hugs

11:08 AM  
Blogger ಸಿಂಧು sindhu said...

Good Luck Prasi and i am at your service my son.. :)

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the Best... will wait for pictures..

11:46 AM  
Blogger Aditi said...

i would hate to pack and move at such short notice.. what a pain...but glad u found a place

12:39 PM  
Blogger {a} said...

phew!!! thankfully we found the new house!!! and i'm kinda glad we're not going down there ;-)

{a}

5:20 PM  
Blogger dharmabum said...

oh tell me abt it. finding a place is such a pain in the cities.

good luck!

7:47 AM  
Blogger deepthi vinod said...

u know i love moving( not in 3 months) but i love it..the mess and the cleaning and this is wne u find old thngs abck and while packing it brings memories back :)...happy warming...

8:16 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks a ton, Mush! Yeah, the packing is a pain, but I'm just glad we got a nice place!

I hope you had a good weekend yourself! :-)

5:29 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Hehe... Thanks, Sin! :-)

5:30 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks, Poornima!

5:31 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Yeah, that's exactly what's so irritating, Aditi... I mean, we just finished unpacking everything! Hehe... Anyway, it's a better place, so am happy...

5:32 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Yup, me too, los uno!

5:32 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks, dharmabum! :-) I remember your house hunting stories!

5:33 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Hehe... You're a first, Deepthi!

Thanks a ton! I'll try and enjoy it as much as you seem to do! :-)

5:34 AM  
Blogger Lemon Blossom said...

Happy packing (again!). I'll be thinking about you as I pack and tape knowing you are doing the same across the world. Have fun! (and I hope you don't have to move in another 4 months)

10:07 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Happy packing to you too, LB! It's quite a pain, isn't it; all this packing and taping!?! Although, it does help to know you're gonna be doing it too! *grin*

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Prasi,

Tell me about it, am in the midst of this right now, hmm... am just thinking about the packing stuff, and each time i think about it, temporary insanity kicks in...
hehehhe

take care ya!

5:22 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Oh! Good luck with all the packing, idah! It sure can be a pain in the wrong place, but once done, it's so satisfying!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Miss Iyer said...

uh-oh! U didnt tell me anything abt it on chat? :| Good though that you found a place you like :)

I know how it is.. getting back from work everyday to a home you dont much like :D So .. so far so good I guess :)

9:04 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Yup, we were more busy talking abt NJ and SB, I guess! It must have completely slipped my mind...

:-)

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home