Thursday, July 12, 2007

A Little of This, A Bit of That...

Although I do have a few things to write about in the immediate vicinities of my grey matter, some other things (like the self-imposed short hiatus and an upcoming trip to Delhi) compel me to keep them for later. Coming this Sunday, I will be gone for a week, attending a what I'm hoping will be an interesting workshop, related to my field of work. It's my first trip to the capital city, with Agra and the Taj Mahal thrown in for good measure too, so I hope to come back with lots of stories. Not to forget that the long winded Dubai Chronicles section is also a couple posts away from being complete!!! <grin>

Last weekend, we made a trip to the wonderfully environmental friendly campus of A's workplace; the photos of which definitely warrant a dekko here! I'll be sure to get working on that too.

As an aside, I was flipping through the channels on the television a couple days back, when I chanced upon a feature on how some women actors had lost oodles of weight and were looking like a million bucks! I mean, there was an entire show dedicated to the discussion of, and speculation upon, this horrendously ridiculous topic! Seriously, this one takes the cake!

6 Comments:

Blogger Aditi said...

more dubai? hmmm.. enjoy the trip and cant wait to hear all abt it

10:59 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks, aditi...

11:02 AM  
Blogger Brecht said...

hi superN, hv fun, gd luck, hv a safe trip and i always look forward to your new entries, interesting pictures and your witty writings = ) Summers a downer here, cold, cloudy, dark, gloomy and it rains on and off, me thinks me the only one enjoying such a summer and the rest of Belgium is definitely NOT happy! Including B and Nora =/ tata for now, hugs = )

8:21 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

Oooo... I'd love to have such a summer! I can't stand the sun beating down on me at all!

Thanks for the wishes, Mush... :-)

6:27 AM  
Blogger dharmabum said...

hey, i just got back from dilli. :)

8:21 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Aha! Wasn't the weather absolutely delightful there!?! :-/

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home