Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Overdue

I'd been tagged by Lemon Blossom quite some time back to "...quickly write 8 random facts/habits about myself, and then tag 8 people...".

1. I read a lot lot lot. If I'm reading something, be it a book, a magazine, or even a toothpaste cover (yes, I read just about anything!), I have to read every single word, no matter how trivial or unimportant. It's one of my many compulsive disorders, methinks!

2. I close every tap a number of times before I'm sure it's indeed screwed on tightly; the same goes for doors and windows that need locking! Compulsive disorder No. 2!

3. I have also opened closed doors (once a refrigerator door, the other time a cupboard) with just a hairpin, when the keys had been misplaced.

4. When I was a kid, I used to sleep on a camping cot. My favourite before nap time activity was sliding down the yet unraised side of the cot!

5. I wear very minimal jewellery. The bangle I sport on my right wrist is a metal one that I picked up outside a temple, when I was around 12-13 years old. It cost Re. 1! It is still my favourite piece of jewellery!

6. I am as impatient as they come. Period.

7. I have quite a few scars on myself now and I'm proud of each one of them!

8. I hate sleeping, except, of course, at night. Then too, because it's the done thing! :-)

In turn, I tag Aditi, Big B, Deepthi, Dharmabum, Idah, los uno, Miss Iyer and Mush. I guess some of you may have already done this tag, but please humour me! I'm sure there are lots more random facts about you we just don't know! :-)

15 Comments:

Blogger Aditi said...

i have done this tag twice already and i know i got a lot of grief for doing it the second time...in fact make that 3 times with the last time being tagged by u..
http://kayboltos.blogspot.com/2007/02/wierdo.html
all 3 tags (or links) can be found here

do u really want me to do it a fourth time?
hehe

10:53 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

No no, aditi; you've got it wrong... 6 weird things is just not the same as 8 random facts/habits! :-D

11:07 AM  
Blogger Brecht said...

8 random facts/habits bout Mush

01 - since Nora, she havent been able to enjoy a book so she reads labels, instructions on food cans or whatever that can be a quick read = )

02 - neurotic! everything has to be colourcoded, and in alphabetical order!

03 - addicted to internet

04- take pride in making & keeping friends

05 - too foolishly romantic

06 - still believes that world peace is achievable!

07 - hates artichoke, witloof and brussels sprouts (all famous belgian vegetables)

08 - turning 35 in september! i am OLD but getting there gracefully i hope!

there, thats the top of my head and now i hv an oncoming migraine superN = ) hugs....

12:37 PM  
Blogger Aditi said...

yeah but someone had tagged me for 8 things abt myself and that is linked there isnt it
=)
i will take it up soon enough i just dont know what i will write on there.. btw i have a new post up

12:59 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

Nice list, Mush! Though I'm sorry thinking it up brought on the migraine!!!

1:19 PM  
Blogger Ali S. said...

//When I was a kid......//

After reading those tags..i felt that someone's still a kid..:P..just kidding........ ;)

1:23 PM  
Blogger AquaM said...

ehy wud u know if it is a giid time to go to Hyd, was told that it has been raining....which means i may have to cancel this trip..can u find out?

5:50 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

Nawab sahib: :-)

5:41 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

I'll try and get you some information, aqua...

5:48 AM  
Blogger Junius said...

wow! luved reading ur tag :D not quite wierd tho :D

5:52 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks, endevourme... It wasn't meant to be weird, it was to be random facts. :-)

6:02 AM  
Blogger {a} said...

oh boy..i have to think about this!!!

6:13 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

Think, think, think, think, los uno!

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Prasi.. me back!!!! okie, give me days and i'll conjure the list for you on my blog.. :D Hope you're doing well...

take care dudette! huggies..

10:09 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

:-) So good to see you back, idah! How've you been? Take your time with the list... :-)

*hugs*

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home