Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I'm Back! I'm Back! I'm Back! Howdy?!?

I'm back from my trip to Delhi, with lots of stories and pictures! I'm saddled with a horrendous cold too! What with alternating between the unbearably hot weather in Delhi/Noida/Agra, the confines of air conditioned rooms and the monsoons finally making their presence felt in Bangalore, my poor nose seems to be leading an extremely confused existence!

In all, the trip was very good, and visiting the Taj Mahal has left me quite astounded at the sheer beauty of the mausoleum! The workshop I attended (the very purpose of making this trip!) was quite good too. Although the weeklong trip proved to be quite hectic and taxing, given the chance, I'll do it all over again! Nothing like getting away for a while, I must say! :-)

Okay, I have tons of mails to catch up with now! Needless to say, I'll be back with my stories soon! :-)

8 Comments:

Blogger Aditi said...

yay welcome back..
hope your nose/cold gets better soon
=)
look forward to hearing more from you abt the trip

9:18 AM  
Blogger Brecht said...

welcome back superN!! big hugs = ) will wait for those wonderful stories and pictures! Sending you tons of healthy vibes!

9:26 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks a ton, aditi! :-)

6:37 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks so much, mush! Sending warm hugs your way too! :-)

6:39 AM  
Blogger dharmabum said...

u won't believe it, btu we were biking - another bum friend and me. and we passed by agra, and it struck us - boy, we are riding and all, its alright, but u can't possibly pass by and not even see the 'wonder'...so, we stopped off for chai, stepped in, spent 5 minutes and were out - back on the roads :)

7:09 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Glad you saw the wonder, but 5 minutes is no justice to it!

10:48 AM  
Blogger deepthi vinod said...

ha the nose wil get adjusted soon and u might as well confuse it more by planning another trip....

11:08 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

I know, so much easier to let the nose just stay confused and keep going to different places! Serve the nose right for troubling me so, too! :-D

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home