Thursday, September 06, 2007

Back

I'm back from weddings and wedding halls and a roomful of relatives, and of course, meeting some very dear friends. It's amazing how much has happened over the last few years. Weddings and moves to different cities/places galore, and now babies too! Anyway, of the two weddings that I attended, one, of course, was our very own Miss Iyer's sister's wedding. I'm sure she'll get down to posting about that, so I won't dwell too much on it right now. It'll suffice to say that all us friends had a rollicking time that day! The bride, of course, looked ravishing and completely blissful! Miss Iyer, do post some pictures!

It's moving day this Saturday. A will be here over the weekend (like I mentioned in a previous post, he's away for some 2 months, and I'd rather not talk about that).

I have quite a bit of mails and other stuff to catch up with, but I hope to get to regular blogging from tomorrow.

Have a nice day, folks!

8 Comments:

Blogger Aditi said...

welcome back

1:02 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks, aditi... Howz your tooth?

1:04 PM  
Blogger Brecht said...

hey gorgeous, welcome back, tons of luck with the big move and i envy you cos u could go to G3's sisters wedding = ) Well glad u had fun superN! Sorry to hear that A's out of town and sight! Must be hard... hugs for now.

10:11 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks much, Mush... Yes, the weddings were good fun; G3 and I'd have loved it if you could have made it to her sister's wedding by the remotest of chances! :-)

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcom back..and i'll be back tomorrow morn!!!

{a}

12:32 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

So you will!

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Prasi! See, even A missed you and left you a comment.. :D

I'm supposed to send you some funnies, weren't i?? okie, maybe i'll be the funnies in the email, and see if you like mine better.. hahahah..hugs

8:32 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Hehe... Your comments always make me smile, idah! :-) Thanks!

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home