Monday, August 27, 2007

Revival

I feel like I'd almost dropped out of the blogosphere, and I must admit, I almost did. I don't think that after I've started blogging, I've ever gone without penning down my thoughts for as long as 13 days! Nah, not once! So what propelled it this time? A number of things, I guess; some really recent, some not so much; but most of which are my deepest thoughts/emotions that will never find a place here. Not that I'm in the habit of keeping a personal journal either. Anyway, after contemplating about doing away with this space, which I created almost a year back, I've finally decided against it. I realize that I need this space; if not for anything else, just to keep my thoughts in working order. Although many don't even find a spot here, this blog of mine keeps them churning in my head, keeps them alive to be savoured or devoured, if, by none else, then, by me, at the very least. Also, I've grown so fond of this virtual world that it'll be difficult to let it just dwindle off without a fair fight. So, write I will, and many more blog years at that! Amen!

I think I last left you all with news about my M.Phil thesis viva. Well, that went well, I think. I should know more in a few days time. It'll sure feel good to get that coveted degree at long last. Two of the three examiners who took my viva seemed pleased with my answers, with one nodding vigorously and agreeably at every possible moment. The third professor, though quite strict in demeanour, didn't seem too displeased either. My instinct says I will get through; only time will tell, though! In some other news, I'm taking a couple days off to attend a friend's and a cousin's weddings. Of course, A is also off to another city for 2 months, so it's back to my living alone days for a while. The moving to the new house is also right up on the agenda now and will be tackled as soon as I'm back from the overdose of weddings!

I'm glad I decided to post today; I feel more relaxed already!

22 Comments:

Blogger Brecht said...

hi prasi! welcome back!!!! missed u & your entires!!! and if u decide to stop blogging, i will sure miss u & feel like i've lost a friend in cyberspace too. u may not know this but your writings hv kept this busy mum entertained, showed her parts of the world she hasnt seen nor been before - so keep blogging babe & if life throws all kinds of unsuspected things at u, throw it rigth back at it!! heheheh HUGS....

7:16 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

I do hope I don't stop blogging, Mush; if for nothing else, only because I know there are at least a couple of people who read it and enjoy it... Thanks, Mush!

5:52 AM  
Blogger deepthi vinod said...

and we glad u back woman...and u knw it is ok to not blog for a while...we know tht u are somewhere around....

11:01 AM  
Blogger ಸಿಂಧು sindhu said...

missed ur posts... i just love reading your posts..

am happy that you are back..

12:07 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks, tachi!

6:28 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks, sin! I appreciate it!

6:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too am really glad u're back!!

{a}

7:12 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks, A!

7:20 AM  
Blogger Enchanted Mind said...

Good to have u hear prasi !

4:03 PM  
Blogger Lemon Blossom said...

I don't envy you moving. We just finished. Sort of. We still have to move things around, but we got it all in the house now. Good luck and enjoy the wedding!

7:31 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks, tlw!

10:58 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks, lb! Am glad you've shifted into your new place... Post some pics... :-)

12:01 PM  
Blogger Aditi said...

i am so glad u decided not to stop blogging. Have fun at the wedding and i bet its going to be a harassing move but look forward to hearing about the new place and seeing pictures..

2:46 PM  
Blogger dharmabum said...

aaiiiiii. weddings are sooooo boring :)

7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Prasi,was in that hibernating mood where i felt blogging was the last thing to do, but i like writing, and with my kind of emotions, mentally and other things, i will keep on writing till i say enough is enough.. keep writing even if it is thru emails... hugs to ya woman and take care!

6:10 AM  
Blogger Miss Iyer said...

Where's Arvind off to now??!??!

And Dharma, are wedding that boring? Just so you know, she came down to attend my sister's wedding! At least, that was one of 'em, wasnt it SuperN? :)

2:19 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks, aditi... Yup, the move is gonna be harrowing, but I have more help this time... My parents are also here, so that should ease things a bit, I guess! Pics as soon as we move, I promise! :-)

8:20 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Nah, dharma, they're good fun if you have the right people with you! :-)

8:37 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks so much, idah... Your writings, mails and comments always make me feel so much better! :-)

8:40 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

It sure was, and we had a blast, didn't we, trilo!?! :-)

8:41 AM  
Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Glad you decided to stay with us...

4:40 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks, SML! :-)

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home