Monday, February 12, 2007

The Calm After the Storm!!!

Okay, so the bandh and the ensuing holiday today served one useful purpose at least! I finally set upon setting straight my completely messed up closet, it having dawned on me a few days back that it needed some straightening up! Of course, having my parents down for a few days, and their constant harping (like only parents can do!) on how it needed to be set right, did help the cause a good deal! As a result, my clothes don't thankfully tumble out the minute I open the cupboard, any longer! I feel like my good deed for the day has been accomplished (in this case, the good coming out of it affecting only me for the most part!)!!!

Take a look at my super duper neat shelves of clothes now! Of course, the question is how many days it will stay this way! I wonder why it is that the shirt I feel like donning on any particular day will almost always be found only at the far end of my just perfectly set right closet!?! I guess, all my shirts, eventually, and one by one, follow one of those theories that say that the need to access a thing is always inversely proportional to its accessibility!
No, I did not take the before picture!!! Aren't the reasons painfully obvious?!?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good work!!! 50% pink also!!!

{a}

12:59 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

Yeah, I was thinking the same! So many hues of pink visible!!!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Miss Iyer said...

The cupboard is compltly pink!

Careful, in time you might start looking like Jayalalitha in one uniform color all the time :-|

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

geez supernova, its obvious u love pink eh!? well, good on ya for a job well done! I am neurotic, a control freak! Thus everythings here is colour coded and my cds & dvds collection are in alphabetical order too = )My daughter, Nora's cupboard too is dominated by the colour pink = )

1:52 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

OMG, miss iyer! God forbid!

2:20 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

Hehe... Yup, mush! I'm completely in love with anything pink!

Oooo, you remind me of Monica (of F.R.I.E.N.D.S fame)!!!

Way to go, Nora! Now I know what colour you'll like your gifts in! (if we ever meet) :-)

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home