Thursday, January 11, 2007

Lo and Behold!!!

I have a lot on my platter today; so I thought I'll post pictures of some of the places I intend to visit/live in, in this lifetime!
The Alps - Top of my list! I definitely want to spend a considerable amount of time here!

Antartica - I know it's weird, but I really want to go here too! Look at the beauty it holds!!!

Celtic Realm - The picture says it all!

Disney Castle - Why on earth wouldn't I want to go here!?!

Germany - Been hooked on to it ever since I started playing NFS! A certain route in that game looks exactly like this!!!
Japan - Look at those cherry blossoms! I'll have to time my visit right to catch them at this glorious best!!!

Lavendar Farm - I have no idea where this is, but I'm going here for sure!!!

Tundra - Nice and cold!!! What more can I ask for?!?

Glen Canyon - Breathtaking, to say the very least!!!
There are, of course, many many more places that I intend visiting; this space is too little to list each one of them! :-)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yup...each and every one of them!!

{a}

4:54 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

For sure!

3:08 AM  
Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Hey SN, the lavendar farms are famous in France. So, plan on France for sure in your life plan.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Srivilasica said...

Lavender farms?
http://www.hindu.com/mag/2006/01/22/stories/2006012200230800.htm

6:57 PM  
Blogger Srivilasica said...

http://www.hindu.com/mag/2006/01/22/stories/2006

7:13 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

Oh ok!!! So France is definitely on my list now!!!

4:05 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks for the link, ss!!!

4:06 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

The link doesn't seem to lead anywhere, sowhatsup!

4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home