Friday, October 26, 2007

P for Patience

Patience is a virtue,
Oft have I been told.
Lack in it, I plenty,
And seems I will, till old!

Waits becoming easier,
A dream so sickly sweet!
God, why this injustice,
A big P would’ve been neat!

Let alone a big, capital P,
Don’t even own a small half!
All my prayers for some Ps be,
As I do kneel, resting each calf!

On second thoughts, I’d rather,
You left me as jumpy as ever,
Considering you did make me so,
I’d doubt your intention never!

So, wait I shall, ever restlessly,
And when the time I do see,
Double the joy, will I beget,
All because of the lack of a P!

4 Comments:

Blogger ಸಿಂಧು sindhu said...

Prasita,

I am not the type of person who can comment on 'P'.
But waiting makes the moment of union far far faaaaaaaar better than anything else.

I wish the waitings be shorter though.. :D

Irrespective of the context, the poem is as cute as the author.

with luv
sin

12:26 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

Thanks much, sin! :-)

10:54 AM  
Blogger Junius said...

p is for mah name too hehe

7:42 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

come again?

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home