Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Time: Yours and Mine!

You may be really punctual,
While, some other may be not,
But, what is just not done,
Is to think else's time is rot!

If you do commit to a time,
Stick to it; waver from it, don't!
Trust you once, will all do,
But, a second time, one won't!

Everyone has things to do,
Places to go to, chores to end!
Isn't it just common courtesy,
At least, a message to send?!?

A quick little ring of the phone,
Will keep your time and mine!
Timely respect for else's minutes,
Will keep all dandy and fine!!!

Time is ever so very precious,
It be thine, or even if paltry mine!
Bide by it; and if not really able,
A lil' courtesy can keep you in line!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who ticked you off now?? :-)

{a}

2:44 PM  
Blogger supernova said...

Well, nobody new; this was pending for long, don't you think?!? :-D

4:06 AM  
Blogger Aditi said...

yep i totally agree.. i hate it when ppl dont respect other ppl's time..

9:11 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

I know! I mean, how can someone else's time be any less important!?!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Big B said...

I thought you had forgotten about the number of times I left you waiting in front of Shansi :(

7:16 AM  
Blogger supernova said...

Hahaha... I assure you that wasn't for you, big b! I can never get angry with you for that, considering the number of times you've picked me up and dropped me!

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home